BRAIDED PLAIT


ombre hair, coloured by me



So I thought I'd drop a quick tip for you ladies as I down this delicius midnight feast, I'm talking a warm waffle covered in nutella, strawberrys and topped off with fresh cream. Mmmm... (Yes I have a very sweet tooth)

Like most of you when I come home after a long day, I love to jump into my jimmy jams, which are most definitely the best to lounge about in at home and love my hair pushed back into a comfy hairstyle!
There's nothing more soothing for the hair than when it's arranged into a certain pattern. The perfect hairdo I find relaxing, is a braided plait it takes literally a few seconds to create. This hairdo releases all the tension allowing your hair to relax, remember not to plait your hair too tight, as it may feel uncomfortable after a while and lead to a painful headache through the night.
Goodnight beauts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment