SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE!








For once it was a beautiful day here in Manchester! Living in a VERY dull cold country only means we see very few sunny days... We're usually covered in rain, a blanket of snow or dark clouds, so fortunately we haven't seen any of them today! Hurrrray!! I decided to push the woolly jumpers into a corner and dive into my wardrobe and pull out my cute summer clothes.  I'll be posting about my favourite summer clothes and shoes in future posts, so watch out for a fashion flood...

So heres a quick tip for sleek hair. Perfect for the breezy summer days, so just before you step out of the shower, turn the cold water on for a second and quickly rinse it through your strands, this helps seal the cuticle, adding a sleek finish to your hair.
ma'elsalama xo

No comments:

Post a Comment