Beau Accessories

Necklace from Beau Accessories


Just when you think your jewellery collection can't get any better, Beau Accessories an exquisite online jewellery store were so kind to let me wear the first piece from their new AW14 Collection, just in time for my friends wedding! I got this gorgeous Game Of Thrones necklace which evidently adds such a statement to any outfit. It is absolutely beautiful in complete ah wee from the number of compliments I received on the night. Paired this beauty with a cream lace dress which works so well with the necklace. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea. Visit:- Rejuvalex Reviews

    ReplyDelete