BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS



My beautiful birthday cake by the talented DessertsByHina




blazer - h&m, top - Celine, jeans - zara, watch - Micheal kors, necklace - h&m, bag - Chanel, heels - new look 

Hey dolls!

After a beautiful week of birthday celebrations! (Alhamdulillah) I have finally managed to get myself back onto here. I feel extremely blessed and lucky right now, all thanks to my family, friends and ofcourse all you guys. As we get older we begin to realize what matters, also that we should always appreciate every second, we cannot go back in time but are left with just the memories. So enjoy life, do what makes you happy and keep smiling. I thought I'd share a few images from my birthday. Here is a quick tip while you enjoy your sunday evening..

''No more raining bobby pins''
Are you always loosing bobby pins? Spray dry shampoo on a hair pin before sliding it into a updo. The sprays powdery texture gives the pin extra grip, which keeps it from sliding out.

Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment