FIND A SHAMPOO THAT LATHERS LESS







Fur in March?! Never would of I thought I'd be wearing fur in march, usually this time of the year we are living in short tees or dresses, but unfortunately doesn't look like we will be pulling our summer clothes out for a little while. It has been bitterly cold today, but thanks to my fur coat (Iam a fur lover) I have been hidden from the cold. So wrap up guys and pull out your winter woollys, winter hasn't left us yet... Apparently tomorrow we will be waking up to a white winter wonderland!! So while you snuggle up infront of the fire here is a quick hair tip I think I need to share with you all!

When shampooing hair we automatically assume more lather,  means more cleaner hair but it doesn’t necessarily mean clean sometimes, it means the opposite. Shampoos that lather too much are often overloaded with moisturising products, which can leave build-up in your hair, making it look and feel dirtier quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment