CAN WE SHARE WARDROBES PLEASE?


I thought I'd post which celebrity style I admire and who I'd love to share wardrobes with. Kim Kardashian is most definitely my favourite, I love to see what shes wearing and how she is wearing it. This girl has been my inspiration fashion wise for quite a while now, I hope you can get some inspo from her too! I love mixing casual with smart -- SMARTCAJ just how she does. 
Near enough everything Kim wears looks so effortlessly brilliant (minus her few eugh dresses, you'll know which ones Im talking about). Her street-style has to be my favourite, I'm pretty sure she could wear a bin bag and still look amazing but what she chooses to wear is so gorgeous. I've noticed she normally wears white and black, although I think those colour suit her the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment