STATEMENT NECKLACES




ZARA
ZARA

                                                                                                             H&M


Above a hand full of my necklaces


I'm a firm believer that a good statement necklace can totally transform an outfit. I have long been a fan wearing a scarf which also transforms ANY outfit and keeps me warm! But as we head into warmer weather, I am starting to buy more and more necklaces. Inspired by celebrities. Above are a few statement necklaces that can be purchased at particular high street stores.

Don't you agree there are SO MANY beautiful statement necklaces on the high street. Are you a necklace fan like me? I'd love to see what you guys have, simply post a look on instagram and hashtag ''#hairbyzara''. I always feel over dressed with them unless I'm going out for a meal or party, I love earrings, watches and bracelets but can't get to grips with a big necklace. I dare not to count how many I have!! Catch you all later cuties
 

No comments:

Post a Comment