HEAD LICE




All the products above can be bought from BOOTS 

I'll be honest with you, I was really debating on doing a post on this topic but after experiencing what happened in my childhood, I've decided that it's important that I do a post on head lice.
Yup, that's right...head lice. Random I know. I think we have all had it a time or two in our life times, and to be honest... it's down right embarrassing. But I want to go over it because I want to clear up a few misconceptions up about it.

Head lice is known to be a tiny little parasitic insect that makes a cosy home among human hairs and they feed on blood drawn from the scalp. Sounds disgusting right? It actually is, but believe me its a very common problem that shows no mercy or discrimination. I feel like there is a lot of misconceptions on who is more prone to head lice. Although it is most common in children, anyone can catch a case of the dreaded head lice. Doesn't matter age, sex or race. Doesn't mean that the person has poor hygiene. Just means that they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and if you ever been to school, you most likely have encountered it. And believe it or not, they actually prefer a cleaner scalp to a dirty one. To get rid of head lice is a pain so I have listed lots of goodies which help get rid of head lice.

No comments:

Post a Comment