LOVE HEART EYES *fashion*

ALL ITEMS ABOVE ARE FROM ZARA

Completely adore this seasons colour white, especially any form of black and white stripes! My heart melted when I saw these cute "high heel sandal with ankle strap" from Zara, super cute and stylish! Above are some images of gorgeous black and white clothing and accessories, which I loveee! 

I have a little crazy hair experiment for you! Next time you wash your hair, grab a strand and drop it into a for glass of water. If the strand immediately sinks to the bottom, then your hair is of high porosity (healthy). If it floats somewhere in the middle with ease, then it’s of normal porosity. If it seems to stay at the top, taking forever to sink downward, then your strands are of low porosity (very damaged). Have a lovely day everyone, off to style my brides hair now. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment