YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH GHD STRAIGHTENERS








I'm not a huge fan of straightening my hair, but when I do find myself occasionally straightening my hair I like to use GHD's. Since almost all my siblings have their own pair of these bad boys I thought I'd invest in my own (meaning no more borrowing yipeee!). So I went for the slim classic GHD straightners and Iam so glad I did! They have some of the really good features, these turn off after 30 minutes of no use, which is perfect for someone like me that always leaves things on (oops!). They also beep when they are heated up and ready to use which takes literally about 10 seconds - something which is also great for someone who is always in a rush.. 
Not only are these GHD straighteners good for straightening but they also create the most beautiful soft waves/curls. Having tried other straighteners there's always something not right they either don't heat up fast enough or they are just simply rubbish! GHD are definitely my perfect straighteners. So girls if your looking for a good reliable pair of straighteners I recommend GHD, you can buy them in any size if you have thick long hair or just want to save time when straightening I would go for the thicker plates. They are a little pricey but SO WORTH IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment