HAPPY SUNDAY HAIR LOVERS!




Sunday is definitely my favourite day to blog! relaxing sort of a day with no care in the world! So its actually time for me to try say bye to my jelly belly... saying no to chocolates, crisps and cake, yes cakes! :( is really not as easy as I thought, hopefully I'll loose a little before I go on holiday which is around the corner! Strawberry's, bananas, water and blueberry's are now my new best friends! Remember girls a good diet isn't just good for your health but also good for your hair! before I head out riding here's a hair tip I'd like to share. Now that it is almost winter you will notice your hair becoming dry so make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your hair moisturised, salmon is great to keep scalp and hair hydrated, walnuts help protect your hair from heat damage also helps keep your natural colour rich and luscious! cucumbers, girls make sure you eat plenty, as these little badboy boost moisture and improve hair quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment