MY FAVOURITE SHAMPOO



Hey everyone, if your brave enough to read my huge long hair shampoo story then carry on reading. Now that the weathers brightened up a little this only means our hair is majorly confused, mine is between frizz bomb like literally, and straight. I've been juggling about experimenting with different shampoos and conditioners but I think my hair is unhappy seen as I have never had break outs with greasey hair after literally next day after washing and frizzy ends. I think it's time I headed back to my childhood shampoo head and shoulders. You have probably noticed when you change shampoo or conditioner your hairs texture changes as it takes time for hair to adjust to different shampoos as they all contain different ingredients. I'm really not into ingredients as things can get a little technical. But anyway my favourite is two in one head an shoulders shampoo, okay this is greatly known to be the most heavily strong shampoo which can fix any kind of hair, so if your looking for a strong shampoo for dandruff or for straight hair then make sure you try out this one! So enough of my babbling about my favourite shampoo, here's a hair tip which is much needed seen as I have fallen behind with daily hair tips! Gaaaah! Stay away from heat styling products and avoid washing hair in too hot of water. (Lukewarm with a cool rinse is best). 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    If you want “Make hair thicker” you can find best hair thicker products @ Hairfibril.com. We provide natural ingredients product for help thinning hair.

    Visit Now - https://www.hairfibril.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent information. Thank you for your post
    Hair Fall treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see more hair extensions or lace wigs:
    Lace wigs: https://laylahair.com/lace-wigs/
    Hair extensions: https://laylahair.com/vietnamese-hair/
    Cambodian hair: https://laylahair.com/cambodian-hair/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hair extensions collectionBrowse unique items from fashionbee66 on Etsy, a global marketplace of handmade, vintage and creat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog !! if someone is looking for the permanent hair loss problem's solution then go for the hair transplant surgery. For the undetectable and successful hair transplant surgery in India, contact Dr. Vijay Kumar at VJ clinics.

    ReplyDelete