Magic Volume Dust



Volume, We all want it and lots of it! There are so many products for volume but which one do you trust? I came across this one a few years ago when I was on my college lunch break, I used it for the volume, sprinkled it on my roots and ran fingers through my hair for that umph! This stuff is magic and does what it says on the box. You only need a little sprinkle to make your hair stay in position and no need for hairspray at all. Only downside is it does make your hair feel dry the batiste sort of feeling therefore I'd only advise using this on days you are planning to wash your hair sooner or later as it's brilliant and definitely does what it says on the front! I purchased mine from a Sally's store it was slightly pricey but worth it as it lasts ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment