My 21st In Paris




















I've been dreaming for so long to visit this beautiful city, a birthday gift from my sisters! Alhamdulillah feeling blessed :) finally I had a chance to wonder the streets of  Paris! The weather was amazing perfect timing for our little tour as a few days before we visited and the evening we left the clouds couldn't hold the rain any longer and the rain drops dropped! Luckily we stayed right in the centre in Champs Elyees, where all the top designer brands are located! Breakfast was a tad more exciting than normal with tasty French breakfast and macaroons! I won't blabber on for too long but I've posted some pics to share with you all! If you haven't visited this beautiful city then boy are you missing out! Book your flight girls I can't wait to go back its such an amazing city!

No comments:

Post a Comment