A GROSS YET GOOD HAIR TIP


I hope you all had a awsome easter break. Sorry I've been slacking so much on the blogging recently, but I promise I'll be posting more often. I have lots of hair tips and tricks coming soon, so watch this space! Feel free to leave a comment with any hair tips you would love me to cover on my blog :) 
So heres a tip for Sebum days (greasy hair). Girls as gross as it sounds, greasy hair days are necessary and good for your hair. Sebum waterproofs and moisturises your scalp and hair. Without this stuff, the skin can become dry and can lead to dandruff (I hate dandruff). So make sure you allow your hair to become greasy few times a month. Thank you again for being so patient you absolute babes and I'm so sorry for being such a pooey blogger recently, but I am back for good, I'm afraid you're stuck with me! I will love you and leave you now, enjoy the rest of your day guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment