FRIZZY HAIR? DO YOU NEED HELP?

We have been in a bit of a warm/freezing weather limbo in the UK and the main drawback of this back-and-forth is the fact that my already dry/frizzy hair is totally confused by fluctuating temperatures.
Last week I was passing through my local drugstore and came across this ''John Frieda Frizz Hair Spray'' the label appeared to be perfect, I thought I'd give it a try and see if its any good. Luckily the results I received were exactly what I was hoping for! I used the ''John Freida Hair Spray'' to ease shape and hold my hair, while protecting against weather-induced frizz. So if your looking for something to calm frizz or just want something to control your hair while you are outdoors then this little magic bottle is what your looking for. I hope I've solved your frizzy/dry hair problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment