CLOTHES I FANCY THE HELL OUT OF


Shoes - ZARA, Jeans - TOPSHOP, Sunglasses - PRADA, Bag - ZARA, Top - TOPSHOP


Looks like the new colour this season is white! All year round I'm on my toes keeping an eye what's hit the catwalk! My favourite store is most definitely Zara! Aren't there clothes just so classy and chic, I'm in love with all the statement items! I came across this very cute white sophisticated bag with a silver metalic shoulder chain which I completely love! As well as the bag I stumbled across these barely there heels, aaah aren't they gorgeous they are so cute and perfect for summer!! Completely fell in love with the black and white blouse which I have paired up with a simple pair of black skinny jeans, which both can be found in Topshop. There is always one item that completes every outfit whether its a statement belt, necklace or a pair of shoes. In this case its these pair of Baroque Prada sunglasses, I really need these beauties in my life asap! Most definitely at the top of my ''to get'' list.


No comments:

Post a Comment