HOW TO MAKE STRAIGHT HAIR CURLY


Cuties how are you? I'm not sure whether I was exactly ready for this bitterly cold weather after coming from 35 degree heat last week, uh huh my summer tees have drowned to the back of my wardrobe and my winter woolly's are out. Relaxation time has come to an end busy working and early nights is really taking over my life, work never ends. I decided to chop my hair from Rapunzel to just over my shoulders with a few layers at the front for shape, and yes seen as I'm a hairdresser I did cut my layers myself.  Beginning to miss my long hair but I'm pretty sure I will have my long locks back within no time seen as my hair luckily grows super fast! Talking about hair here are tips on how to make straight hair look more natural when curled. Your haircut plays a big part when it comes to styling, if you plan to wear your naturally straight hair curly more often than not, choose a mid length or longer layered cut. Layers add texture, creating the illusion of “thick hair” (more for waves), since they stack up on one another.

How to style it: Use moisturising shampoo and conditioner. Hydrated hair holds its style, while hair that’s dry falls flat. Towel dry hair (don't rub, just pat) and add a small amount of mousse, then blow dry with a medium size round brush. Working in two inch sections, lift hair from one side of your head to the other as you dry, focusing the air on the roots. This technique, called over directing, builds volume. Finish by winding portions of hair around a medium-barrel curling wand or tongs, then setting the curls with lightweight hair spray. (Skip the spray if your hair is fine as the mist will just weigh it down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment