MY HAIR GRIP KIT



Hairstylists can be very particular and even obsessive about their tools. We watch over our own tools like guard dogs, literally! because the good clips, brushes and pins can disappear at fashion shows and other chaotic scenes all too quickly.

So, here are a few of the tools I always keep in my kit, specifically the only hair clips I use for work. Here are just clips but I will be posting more on brushes and styling tools.

Large Butterfly Clips - Keeps hair in place and out of your face durable, high quality plastic with easy grip handles and rounded teeth help prevent breakage.

Strong Hold Sectioning Clips - Very easy to use croc sectioning clips to securely hold hair in place during styling they come in good use in the process of styling hair.

Bobby Pins - So like yeah, so where do I start... I would be completely lost without these little bad boys they are life savers and are at the top of the list with all the best inventions. I don't think I need to talk anymore about bobby pins... they talk for themselves.

My next buy - They look strange and interesting, spotted them online, I will be adding these to my hair grip kit! The plastic on them prevents creases which is great for photo shoots or setting waves in place without using tissue paper to prevent creasing. Ciara was spotted clipping back her long locks with our Leaf Clips while getting ready for the premiere of her movie. Also Kim Kardashian and Gisele Bundchen were both spotted rocking No-Crease Bow Clips and now my clients will be spotted in these beauts!

No comments:

Post a Comment