CHRISTMAS GERMAN MARKETS

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


December.. Is it just me or does this feel like a super fast rollercoaster! Where has the year gone?! This time of the year is the most exciting, 2014 is creeping! Out with the old in with the new, this year has been incredible and let's hope 2014 is a brighter year for us all! Taking what we have learnt and achieved this year into the new year. Seen as the christmas markets are here, I took a stroll down Manchester's German Christmas markets which seem to get better and more festive every year! Pancakes, waffles, burgers, drinks, ornament stalls, jewellery stalls.. the list could go on! So much variety and such an amazing atmosphere, if you haven't already visited your local christmas markets I suggest you plan a trip before Christmas! I'm in love with the mini pancakes, I'm literally obsessed, gah! Every year they are a must, make sure you give your taste buds are treat with these badboys, you won't regret it. I managed to take some images during my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment