RICHARD WARD - CHELSEA COLLECTION



courtesy of  Richard Ward

 
When it comes to hair products I always like to try different products to see and feel the difference, its always a case of trial and error. I was thrilled to hear from Richard Ward a celebrity hairdresser, who sent me two products from his new Chelsea Collection to review on here! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to try these new products!

So let me start with the ''Richard Ward Keratin Sleek Shampoo'' this shampoo contains his key ingredient, keratin! Which helps to create healthy hair by rebuilding the hairs natural hair, the hair absorbs the shampoo by entering the hair shaft resulting in luscious hair which Richard Ward is famous for creating. The smell, well what can I say it smelt AMAZING, I'm not kiddin' it has a beautiful scent containing Lychee and strigosa seeds. I also found the shampoo was detangle free my fingers were gliding through my hair. Now onto the conditioner, I used this after rinsing out the shampoo. Applied only to mid length and ends not the roots! The scent was beautiful as it contains amber, white jasmine, grapefruit, pear and apple!

Overall I'd definitely recommend for girls who have frizzy or dry hair as it left my hair feeling really soft, smooth and tangle free! The weather has been quite depressing here in the UK, which only means frizz bomb hair and dry ends! Thanks to these amazing products my hair now feels luscious and soft! Don't forget to like Richard Wards facebook page and follow on twitter the links are below! You can purchase these products from the waitrose website below.

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TheChelseaCollection 

Twitter - https://twitter.com/RichardWardHair 

Purchase your Chelsea Collection products from here - http://www.waitrose.com/shop/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment